Friday, March 28, 2014

I can't believe it is here!

Well I can't believe it is finally here, my last day of rotation. It feels unreal to think about, I have completed 6 years of college, spent numerous hours studying, and met some of the best people. I have been fortunate enough to travel to 3 different states to practice pharmacy, as well as all over the state of New Mexico. Since rotations started on June 3rd, I have traveled thousands of miles, visited a new country and been fortunate enough to spend the year with my family and friends.







Thankfully I limited my "necessities" that I took to every rotation by the end.
I had a ball with my little cousin during my Silver City rotations.

One of my last weekends "living" in ABQ I went out with some of my favorites!
This year, I started to learn to love to run.

I was there when Carson Ross was born. 
One of my favorites!
A few of my favorites from my month in Washington!
I think I left part of my heart up there.
I was able to help celebrate Kaydence Lynn's first birthday!
Attended the AFC Championship game!

A smirk because I am almost seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
 This year has no doubt been one of the craziest and best years of my life. I am so fortunate that I have been able to have this experience and I want to thank each and everyone of y'all for your love and support along the way.

We are officially 49 days from graduation, FORTY-NINE DAYS!

1 comment: