Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Apologies from the Administration

Well y'all I am going to go ahead and apologize now for being M.I.A. lately and for the next 4 weeks [in advance]. School is getting absolutely crazy with it being the end of the semester, so unfortunately the good 'ol blog is getting put on the back burner. I promise to have a full update on anything y'all miss during these next few weeks whenever I get my life back after school is over. In the meantime I hope y'all are having a terrific week and hope the ones to come are each better than the one before.

2 comments:

  1. Thumbs down, Pharmacy School!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl you are not a kidding! It is pretty crazy right now, but only 5 tests, 3 finals, and one paper left! WHOOOHOOO :)

      Delete