Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quotes: Month 1


For my first rotation of this new year I had to pick a quote leadership quote for a group meeting. Everybody was asked to bring a quote and out of the 100+ quotes we received only 2 were repeated. The best part about the meeting was hearing how each person related with that quote. We could have showed the same quote to each one of the 50 people there and received 50 different responses on what they felt it meant. It just reminds you the power of team work and how a good quote can change everything.
 
Being the quote whore lover that I am, I decided I am going to pick a quote for each week of 2014. I just want to find a quote that relates to me that week, something I want to remember or just a quote I enjoyed. So lets play a little bit of catch up on the month of January.
 
Week 1: Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care. --Bernard Baruch
 
Week 2: Leadership is lifting a person's vision to high sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personaility beyond its normal limitaitons. --Peter Drucker
 
Week 3: The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who will do it. --Unknown

Week 4: Sleep is the best meditation. --Dalai Lama

Week 5: I restore myself when I am alone. --Marilyn Monroe


What are some of yall's favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment