Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest Fun: Take 1



I have started to notice most bloggers do some sort of weekly blog with a common theme. So for my weekly blog I think I am going to do some of my weekly favorites from pinterest. Before you even ask, yes I have a pinterest & it consumes entirely too much of my time.


For those of y'all who haven't heard of this lovely site I must warn you, you will get addicted and it will help you waste way too much of your precious time! Now that you have been warned I can tell you what it's all about! After you create an account you are able to create virtual pin boards and you can pin whatever it is your lovin'. This site has everything from recipes to pictures, workout plans to wedding ideas, humor to inspirational quotes. You name it, pinterest has it! Even if you don't feel like creating an account you can just go and browse the pins. Just remember, pin at your own risk! :)


As promised, here are a few of my favorites from this week!







True Story!

Have a great weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment