Saturday, March 31, 2012

I have a BIG announcement!


A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

Well as if the title didn't give it away,
I have a BIG announcement!
I am sure at this point thousands of possibilities
are running through your heard right now.

What could it be?

Getting married? Well I would have to have a boyfriend or even be dating somebody for that to be a possibility, so unfortunately no! But don’t you worry I am still busy being awesome so no sad faces here! All smiles y’all :)

Joining the circus? I might be a little or a lot of crazy, but I certainly am not good at juggling or breathing fire or walking on tight ropes. So perhaps I will just add that to the list of fun things to try sometime. What do y'all think?

Is the suspense killing you yet?!?

Moving to Seattle? Well as much as I would love to visit and possibly move there one day, no. Before y’all even start telling me how depressing that weather is I must stop you. I absolutely love cloudy days and from being raised the middle of the country in Eastern New Mexico any chance I get to see rain or green grass, I love it! So this is more of a ‘not yet’ rather than no.

Alright enough is enough, I will tell you…. Mother Dearest was in town last night and it was absolutely lovely. We did a little shopping after class on Friday then had dinner with some friends Friday night and finished up her time with lunch today! It was so nice having some family time even if it was for less than 24 hours! It was absolutely lovely!

Oh wait I was supposed to tell y’all about my big news.

Sorry y’all the A.D.D. kicked in and I got side tracked. Ok, no more waiting…. I am going to Egypt this summer! What? Egypt? Why? How long? I am sure y’all are anxious wondering all those questions. Well the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation is having its 58th annual conference and I am going. Yep, that’s right Miss Artesia and I, along with over 500 student pharmacists from all over the world will be attending this conference. I am sure I will have several blogs until then covering this issue, but I just wanted to drop the bomb on it tonight. If you can’t tell I am more than excited about this once in a lifetime opportunity. Stay tuned for updates on this trip!

Have a great Sunday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Oh my gosh--how exciting! So glad you have a blog so I can follow along (and add Egypt to my travel list!)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete