Sunday, July 15, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” 
--Helen Keller

I saw this on Michelle's blog the other day, as well as a couple others, and thought it would be a good idea for me to do as well!



If you really knew me....


--You would know that ice cream is my favorite food.


--You would know that I can watch a movie one time & nearly quote 1/3 of it.


--You would know that I love the rainy, grey cool days && on that note, I am thinking about moving to Seattle.


--You would know that I have a scar on my head from my brother convincing me to jump out of the back a moving pick-up when I was about 10.


--You would know that I like to get 'gangsta' in my car on road trips and pretend I am a rap super star.


--You would know that I hate walking out to my car at night, whether I am in the country or in the city. Not my thing!


--You would know that even if you break my heart, I eventually will forgive you and give you another chance.


--You would know that I love to travel the world, even though I have only been to Australia and (soon to be) Egypt outside the good 'ol USA!


--You would know that the longer I am in the city, the more I miss the country.


--You would know that I have a fish named, Prince! He knows whats up.


--You would know that although I thoroughly enjoyed all my sports and extracurricular activities in high school, none of the plaques, ribbons, or trophies matter to me anymore. I am thankful for all the lessons learned, friends made, and experiences under my belt!


--You would know that I am brutally honest... Sometimes too honest, if we are being honest! ;)


--You would know that I love taking pictures, especially of landscape.


--You would know that one of the first things I do after I become a Pharmacist is go see the Northern Lights!


--You would know that I truly believe everything happens for a reason!


--You would know that I LOVE to laugh and make people laugh!


--You would know that Peyton Manning and Dwayne Wade are my two favorite athletes!


--You would know that I have recently loved reading.


--You would know that I wish I loved running.


--You would know that I have no problem making a fool of myself in public, especially if it helps brighten someone else's day.




Well I hope y'all enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. I look forward to getting to know each one of y'all a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment