Friday, December 7, 2012

Take a Deep Breath!

Well I have been MIA for ages and there is only one culprit... School! :( The good news is I only have one more test today at 3 and 2 finals left. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Whoohoo :) I wanted to leave you with this thought, just when you think you are really struggling or having a hard time take a deep breath and say a little Prayer of thanks!! You are alive and healthy, you have a roof over your head and food in your stomach. There are so many people with much less than us that are more thankful for what they have than us! So stop, take a deep breath and thank The Lord for all that you have been blessed with no matter how big or small it may seem!

Here is a picture I snapped yesterday after class! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment