Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bucket List Preview

For the past year I have been wanting to do a Bucket List blog, but every time I start it I feel like I am leaving things out. I have so many wonderful things I want to experience, that I just don't think it's fair to leave anything out. So with that in mind, I got an idea from Lovely Country Mess's blog last week. For those of y'all on Pinterest you know all the good things on there, well there is also bucket list pins. I thought I would gradually show y'all some of the things I have accomplished on my list as well as things I still want to do.

Bucket List items I have already checked OFF - - -













and continue to every day for the rest of my life :)

Bucket List items I look forward to checking off :) - - -
















What's on yall's bucket list?

3 comments: