Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kappa Psi Province

Sorry guys I have been MIA this week, but I have been on my death bed. Well maybe not my death bed, but pretty close or at least it felt that way. This past weekend I was in OKC for our Kappa Psi Province meeting and after we got back at least 1/3 of our people got sick. Most people got ended up strep, but I was lucky enough to get viral pharyngitis. You know sore throat, fever, chills, head ache, coughing up knives throughout the night, all the good stuff. well now that I have that whining out of my system I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from this past weekend.


















Even though I did end up getting sick, I had a TERRIFIC weekend with some of my favorite pharmacy school friends! Have y'all been on any good road trips lately?!?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! I hope you are feeling 100% better soon. :)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete