Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinning Ceremony


April 25, 2013 was a big step in my pharmacy career. Myself, as well as my fellow third year students, had our pinning ceremony signifying the completion of our didactic portion of our career. What a relief it was.

The ceremony was very simple and nice. The dean and two other speakers gave their little spiel then each student was presented with UNM College of pharmacy pin. Each student was allowed to invite all their friends and family and we had well over 400 people in attendance. Here are a few of my favorite snaps from the night to demonstrate the ceremony better than I could describe.

My main crew in the upper left corner.
My lovely parents in the upper right corner.
My sweet grandparents in the lower left corner.
All of us reciting the oath of a pharmacist in the bottom right corner.


The Dean presenting me with my pin.
Dr. Ray pinning me.
The lovely cake my mother brought 225 miles from home!

A few of my favorites!


Miss Artesia, Laker Lover, and myself!
The top picture is from our white coat ceremony before our first year.
The bottom is the trio from our pinning ceremony.

Now off to the next step, rotations!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures! SO adorable. Congrats to you, friend!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congratulations!!!! I bet rotations will be alot more fun.

    ReplyDelete