Monday, November 4, 2013

Washington Trip: Part 3

Next up, Seattle! After visiting Seattle, I remembered why I fell in love with this neck of the woods without having been here. What's not to love? I picked a beautiful time of the year to come visit this area; all the trees are changing colors, there is a dense fog covering the ground in the mornings and there is a cool nip in the air at night. Well let's just say... be jealous, but I digress. So the trip to Seattle, Mom and I hit up all the main tourist sites! Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, downtown shopping, and the gum wall. At the end of the evening we had dinner at the Crab Pot on the pier then headed north for Canada. It was a great trip and I was able to scout out all the places for when Mrs. Texas and Laker Lover come visit the next two weekends.


















Stay tuned for the last installment of our trip next week!


1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I was quite taken with Seattle. The flowers at the market killed me. SO beautiful!! I'm so glad that you're having this kind of experience. It's similar to my summer in San Francisco and I predict you'll look back on this month as one that will change your life!

    ReplyDelete