Friday, July 20, 2012

FAQs

I know I have been doing a lot of link ups lately, so I thought I would answer some random questions for y'all to get to know me a little bit better.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Watching Act of Valor! A must see for everybody, SUCH a good message!


2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My fingernail polish! Orly Oh Cabana Boy! Y'all will fall in love.


3. What are you wearing right now? Shorts & my D-Wade tshirt.


4. What are the colors of your bedroom walls? Well since we are renting in the city I'll tell y'all about back at home (aka parent's house). My old room is a pearly white color. I got the genius idea the summer before my junior year that I was going to paint my room. Well if y'all know me, you know just painting my room was not good enough, so I decided to add a texture to the wall. Needless to say... 1 week later, about 10 gallons of paint, and who knows how much plaster later we finally finished. Yes I say we because my family being the angels that they are helped me finish this project since my genius self started this during 2-a-days. Haha good times in the country!


5. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? Yes! I am not a picky person when it comes to soda, but I can tell the difference.


6. What is your most treasured item? I don't just have one particular, but one of them is the painting of the NYC skyline my aunt painted for me.


7. Favorite 2 color combination? Black with just about anything! I guess if I had to pick I would say my 2 favorite colors... Black and Blue doll.


8. What is your favorite accessory? James Avery Heart ring my parents gave me Christmas '08 and I have not went a day without wearing it.


9. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? Forever 21


10. When was the last time you drove out of town? Last week. I drove to Lubbock to see friends and then back to my hometown to see my parents! Great trip!


11. What was the last thing you bought? I would probably have to say gas unfortunately!


12. Favorite tv show? Well this is a tough decision to make! If you caught my blog about tv shows I have several including, The Big Bang Theory, Whitney, How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, and Smash.


13. What is the first thing you think of when you wakeup in the morning? You have got to be kidding me!! 5 more minutes, PLEASEEEEEEE!


14. Biggest turn off? Bad attitude/personality.


15. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? I am a country girl through and through who is currently getting her Doctorate in Pharmacy. Therefore I thought it was fitting to be Pharm-er Girl.


That is certainly a start to get to know me better! A few other insights can be found on my blog from last Sunday. Check it out!

Have a great weekend loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment