Friday, July 13, 2012

Mid-Day Music Break

So I decided instead of writing a blog today I would just give y'all a couple links to some of my current favorite country songs to help pass your day by a little bit faster. I mean after all aren't we all ready for the weekend! I know I most certainly am! :) 


First off, it obviously has to be a Brantley Gilbert song: My Kind of Crazy

Secondly, since I attended a Josh Abbott Band concert for the 4th of July: She's Like Texas

Third, you can never get tired of Eli Young Band: Even If It Breaks Your Heart

Fourth, although I am not real familiar with their music Love and Theft: Angel Eyes

Finally, the song of the summer by Mr. Luke Bryan himself: Drunk on You


I hope y'all enjoyed this music break and that it helped your Friday pass by a little bit faster!


Have a great weekend beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment