Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kaydence Lynn

If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know what this blog is about, but for the rest of you... One of my best friends Mrs. Texas had her baby!



Welcome to the world Miss Kaydence Lynn. She 6 lbs. 10 oz and 19 1/2 in. Kaydence was born on January 4th, 2013 at 1:03 in the morning and she is an angel! I am sure you think I am kind of bias, but seriously she is adorable. Check her out!







Since I was slacking on getting this blog posted I am actually able to add in a few pictures from her newborn shoot! They are too precious not to share.





Just wanted to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to the new Mommy and Daddy! Oh and thank you for letting me come spend a week with y'all and your families to welcome into the world your little beauty! I love you all!

1 comment: