Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there's only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
--Wayne Dyer

What I am loving today . . .

1. This article, WHY You Have to GO For It. RIGHT. EFFING. NOW. and of course as with all good things I find, this article also came from Miss Football's blog yesterday. Seriously, Check It Out NOW! You won't be disappointed you did!

2. Yesterday on my way to school the last song I heard in my car and had stuck in my head was Don't You Worry Child by Sweedish House Mafia. Listen to the lyrics, they are good stuff.

3. Miss Artesia showed me this post on Pinterest yesterday and its too good not to share with all you single ladies this Valentines day. What It's Like To Be Single As Told By Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and Rebel Wilson.

4. My therapeutics test will be over at 5 today!! Praise the Lord!

5. I am having a Valentine's dinner with 2 of my favorites, my mother's parents! I can't think of better dates!! :)

6. There is only 1 day of class, homework, and group assignments between me and OKC!


What are you loving this Wednesday?!?


4 comments:

  1. enjoy your valentine's dinner :) great list you have!

    cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Valentine's!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pinterest link had me in stitches - although I'm not single! Enjoyed your 'loves'.

    ReplyDelete