Friday, October 25, 2013

Livin' the Dream One Mile at a Time

Since we last caught up, I have been quite the traveler. As y'all know my mother and I took a 8 day long road trip from Albuquerque, NM to Olympia, WA! It was an absolute blast and I was so thankful to be able to spend that time with her. I am going to try to break up our trip into a couple separate blogs, but here are a few summary collages to catch you up until then.

Albuquerque to Las Vegas

Las Vegas to San Fancisco

San Francisco

Napa Valley

Redwood National Forrest and Coast Line

Seattle's Pike Place Market

Space Needle

Dinner on the Pier

Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver.

Granville Island Public Market in Vancouver as well.

Stay on the lookout for more traveling blogs to come!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! These are great. Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had some lovely scenery on your travel adventures.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete